I started reading seriously approximately 2 years ago(remember pandemic ?). I mostly find my books from here and articles mostly from hacker news, reddit and twitter. These are in no particular order. These are like the best of the best information that you can find on the internet.
2 years ago I challenged myself to read 100 books per year for 2 years. I achieved it. Reading is one the habits that I am most proud of and can't imagine my life without it.
I didnt understood most of the stuff when I read it the first time.
I re-read them until I understood the core message. Re-reading is the part where I made the most progress.
Remember to re-read. Maybe you will not understand it now, but in the future you definetly will. To this day I still re-read some of them to remind myself the important things.
I will continue adding them as I remember them.
- The untethered soul by Michael singer
- The surrender experiment by Michael singer
- The psychology of money by Morgan Housel
- Atomic habits by James clear
- Chaos monkey by Antonio García Martínez
- So good they can't ignore you by Cal newport
- Rework by David Heinemeier Hansson and Jason Fried
- Shoe dog by Phil Knight
- Steal like an artist by Austin Kleon
- Show your work by Austin Kleon
- $100 dollar startup by Chris Guillebeau
- The innovator's dilemma by Clayton Christensen
- how will you measure your life by Clayton Christensen
- competing against luck by Clayton Christensen
- Purple cow by seth godin
- Rich dad, poor dad
- The power of your sub conscious mind
- Think and grow rich
- Zero to one by Peter theil
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big Kind of the Story of My Life by Adam scott
- The Design of Everyday Things by don norman
- The mom test by Rob Fitzpatrick
- The magic of thinking big
- Books by Derek sivers
- Man's search for meaning by Victor frankl
- Designing Your Life: by bill burnett
- All Books by Tim ferris
- All Books by Mark manson
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery by Ken ashton
Articles and links
- Every book by John Green
- Ready player one
- Project Hail Mary
- Recursion by Blake Crouch
- Black matter by Blake Crouch